Providing environmental, regulatory and land solutions to operators and developers of natural resources by leading the way through complex regulations.
Reagan Smith Energy Solutions was created in 2005 as response to the emerging need for full service state and federal management consultants. Reagan Smith Energy Solutions’ management team of Monica Smith Griffin, Jennifer E. Krieg and Scott St. John provides a diverse insight to company management and development while maintaining a hands-on approach to each and every project. Reagan Smith has worked on large acquisitions and regulatory filings that encompass multi-state, complex procedures and controversial areas. This experience led us to develop our team leasing and permitting approach.
Our goal is to assist those clients who have encountered the difficult process of developing natural resources which are managed or owned by government agencies or entities. We are set apart from our competitors by turning a prospect into reality through providing vigilant full service solutions. We understand that our quality work product reflects not only on us, but our clients as well. Due to our excellent reputation among agency personnel, we are able to work through obstacles and non-compliance issues to our clients' benefit. We work with clients to develop a strategy that encompasses a comprehensive compliance plan which focuses on both short and long term goals.
We currently provide consulting solutions in the Great Plains, South, Southwest, and Rocky Mountain regions. We continue to expand our services by providing geothermal, wind, solar and carbon sequestration solutions while also expanding our regional presence throughout the country. With new technologies in natural resource development and the emerging opportunities in alternative energy, Reagan Smith looks forward to providing our clients with solutions to the evolving regulations that accompany these new challenges.
- To be the industry leader while maintaining integrity and confidence of our clients;
- To provide turn-key land, regulatory, and environmental solutions to ensure timely development of our clients’ projects;
- To provide a knowledgeable, experienced and cross-trained staff that maintain high ethical standards;
- To be good stewards of the environment and natural resources when developing and executing solutions;
- To provide an energetic and enjoyable work place which allows employees to thrive and prosper by encouraging an atmosphere of team work, resourcefulness and job excellence;
- To provide the highest level of confidentiality in order to protect our clients' interest